With us you can study media and communication technology in both a bachelor's and master's degree.
In the bachelor's programme you will first learn the necessary mathematical, technical and scientific basics. These are the basis for the core subjects in the fields of media and communication technology. Your education will be supplemented by elements of media production and design in the field of audio, video and web content.
The master's programme deepens your knowledge through further specific lectures, seminars, laboratories and the master's thesis.
Your Studies - As Individual As You
VR/AR und Serious Games
- Introduction to computer game development
- Mixed Reality Gaming
- Computer graphics
- Visualization and HCI
- 3D Computer Vision
- Introduction to graph theory
- Operating systems
- Computer science and society
- Information systems
- Digital broadcasting
- Architecture of digital systems
- 5G Mobile Communications
- High frequency technology
Building and Studio Technology
- Network and bus technology
- Audio and video signal processing
- Media design and content production